Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Why I have cluttered the internet with a new blog


I want to restart writing on the wine scene. A lot is going on and my previous blog personnas don’t really allow me to be serious. Maybe, I don’t want to be too serious, but it is time for me to get back out there.
Much of what I read these days about natural wines are ridiculous attacks and polemical posturing that have nothing to do with the earth, vines and nature. Everyone is a little Peynaud, a little Parker, a great taster from the comforts of their homes. 
I want to push people back into nature and for them to see wine as a historic and evolving expression of beauty. It is time to clear out some of the smugness and get back into self-discovery and joy.
Fuck you and fuck me!

No comments:

Post a Comment